Hello from the Peoples Communist Republic Of Illinois

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Hi I'm Woody from Illinois. Thanks for having me. I've not yet been to Africa but I want to in a few years when my son is old enough to hunt. We mostly go turkey/ waterfowl hunting now. And I have a few pig hunts lined up for this year also.

Hi I'm Woody from Illinois. Thanks for having me. I've not yet been to Africa but I want to in a few years when my son is old enough to hunt. We mostly go turkey/ waterfowl hunting now. And I have a few pig hunts lined up for this year also.
Welcome to AH

I had to laugh at your "Communist Republic of Illinois" comment. That's pretty accurate as far as what Junk Bond Pritzker and Dick Turban have done with the place. Welcome aboard brother! I'm one state line north of ya.

Reactions: 503
Hey Woody, fellow Illinoisan here. Mostly waterfowl as well, with the same plans as you when my son is old enough.

Welcome to the forum, TheGrayRider.

Texas welcomes you here and in any future residential changes :)

Welcome to our forum. You have a lot to look forward when your son is old enough to hunt with you. Regardless of where it is.

Giday Woody. Welcome to the A H forums

s-welcome.gif
AH is your go to website for all things hunting in Africa. Enjoy the planning and anticipation of hunting the Dark Continent.

Thanks again for all the welcomes, everyone here seems very nice.

My son just turned 8. We went duck hunting in Arkansas this past season and he had a blast. He did really well waking up early and sitting in a mud puddle all day. Going back in a few weeks to try and get a pig. I'll keep you gents updated if I get one

Welcome from Missouri! Had some job offers in PCRI but just couldn’t do it - ended up back in Missouri. There are some big deer deer across the river tho. Good luck with the hunting

Woody, welcome to the AH forum! Lots and lots of info here on Africa and many other places and things. Enjoy!

Welcome to AH. You’ve come to the right place for info on hunting Africa.
I got a chuckle out of your title. Unfortunately it’s true.

Hello 503,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH Comrade! I escaped from the Californicate gulag 33 years ago, so I know your pain! This is the FINEST forum for everything hunting and firearms related in the galaxy!

Welcome to AH 503! Have fun exploring the site and learning about hunting in Africa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.