Hello from the Lone Star State

Mo_Tx22

Reaction score
Hey, I'm an avid hunter down in South Texas. I hunt all over my home state as well as pursuing out of state tags. Hunting Africa has been a dream of mine every since I was little. I recently read a book “Planning an African safari for the everyday working man” it opened my eyes and made me realize this dream of mine can become a reality. So I starting to look and learn about Africa and what all it has to offer, I stumbled upon this forum with an overwhelming amount of information and look forward to planning and making it all happen.

Welcome & Howdy from NTX

Welcome aboard Mo_Tx22. No need to look further. This site has all the info you need to plan an African hunt. In fact, what we do best is help you turn that dream into a reality. Most of the folks on AH work / worked for a living. Some with their heads, other with their hands. But we are all hunters, and gun lovers. We may banter from time to time over our favorite calibers etc. but it is all in good fun. Use the "search" function to find articles of interest to you. If you can't find what you're looking for just ask.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Mo_Tx22! You found a great community to make your dream come true.

Welcome to a great place. What did you shoot that great pronghorn with? It reminds me of a springbuck! Your friend, Brian

Hello and welcome!

Howdy,dammit. Houston area here

Welcome aboard from NE Texas.
You have some good hunting near your home town of Victoria!
My grandson took a very nice buck out just North west of Victoria. Of course that can be dome in much of Texas.

Welcome to AH. !

Welcome to the site. Conroe area here.

Hey, I'm an avid hunter down in South Texas. I hunt all over my home state as well as pursuing out of state tags. Hunting Africa has been a dream of mine every since I was little. I recently read a book “Planning an African safari for the everyday working man” it opened my eyes and made me realize this dream of mine can become a reality. So I starting to look and learn about Africa and what all it has to offer, I stumbled upon this forum with an overwhelming amount of information and look forward to planning and making it all happen.
Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!