Hello from the Bluegrass!

Welcome to the family and the forum, you are in the right place!

Welcome deadeyedickless,
Looking fwd to your participation on this forum.
You will also note there are number of ladies here as well. You will not be alone.

Welcome to AH, the best hunting related site on the internet. My wife shot her first animal anywhere on our first African safari. Great place to start your planning.

Hello DeadEyeDickless,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

DeadEyeDickles, welcome to the AH forum! Always interesting to hear a lady’s point of view, although rarely does my lady and myself speak the same language! :Banghead:

Welcome to AH !

Both my wife and other ladies I´ve met in camp have immensely enjoyed their safaris.

Even non hunters !

Hello all! My husband and I are planning an African hunting trip for 2023! I really enjoy hunting and recreational shooting! I know there are mainly guys on this forum but I am looking forward to reading your advice and any information that would help a lady out would be great! I’d be particularly interested in hearing from any women, or from guys about their wife or girlfriend’s experience with hunting in Africa!!
Hi there, my name is Lauren and I am a Professional Hunter in the Eastern Cape. I actually had my last ladies hunt filmed just before lockdown in 2019. This hunt I hunted with the wife and my husband hunted with her husband, it was truly great fun. I am so pleased to see more lady hunters are out there and share the same passion as I do. I will PM you some more information.

Hello all! My husband and I are planning an African hunting trip for 2023! I really enjoy hunting and recreational shooting! I know there are mainly guys on this forum but I am looking forward to reading your advice and any information that would help a lady out would be great! I’d be particularly interested in hearing from any women, or from guys about their wife or girlfriend’s experience with hunting in Africa!!

My husband and I are both hunters. We planned an African safari for our 20th Anniversary. We also hunted with Hannes Els and @Limcroma Safaris. I highly recommend you checking them out during your research. Hannes runs a first-class operation in every way. They went way over and above to ensure we had the best Anniversary trip possible. Lots of attention of detail and extra special touches. Shoot me a message. I'd be happy to help.

Welcome! Glad to see you are a woman and not some guy with a huge self esteem problem that we were going to have to talk off a ledge! Good luck on your adventure!

Welcome aboard Deadeyedickless. We have a few lady hunters in the group and from what I've read the majority if not all of them are damn good shots. Try sending "Brickburn" a PM asking for the monikers of other lady hunters. He may be able to provide them. If not, just keep reading AH posts looking for those where wives, daughters and girlfriends were "on the hunt." mdwest recently posted a hunting report mentioning that his wife did a lot of the the shooting. One thing for sure you will find the AH community very supportive of lady hunters. Btw what have you hunted in the past, what caliber rifles have you used?
I have hunted white tail deer and axis deer with a 6.5CM. I have a custom 300WSM that I plan to take to New Zealand to hunt red stag this spring providing they allow outsiders in; also plan to use the 300WSM and 6.5CM in Africa. I enjoy shooting several calibers. Have a custom 300PRC for ELR. The husband and I took a long range class and I really enjoyed hitting a 6x10 inch plate at a 1000 yards and hope to be able stretch out to a mile eventually. The husband and I also like to reload ammo. I have 6.5PRC, several 6.5CM, 308, 303 British, some 22LR, and a 45-70. We now have his and hers gun safes because we both enjoy different calibers and I like to have my own!!

Welcome aboard. This is a great website for everything African. Make sure you look in the search area for past results. Just did my first safari in June. Because of this site we had no problems

Welcome to AH.

Well, that is certainly an interesting handle. Perhaps in your case, a lack of a handle....

Welcome aboard and enjoy the show!

Welcome Mam, good to have you on the site. We have hosted a number of lady hunters in the past and our facilities are perfect for husband and wife getaways/ Safaris. Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions

My personal best

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross