Hello from Tennessee US

Chris6565

Reaction score
Hello everyone, ran across this forum on the net and decided to join , I have always wanted to hunt Africa with a double but have never had the time till now , I retired in May and have no excuse now !!!! I love shooting and hunting big game here in the states and Canada , The older I get the less recoil I like but I love light weight rifles !!!! Love the Kimber rifles !! Thanks for everyone for letting me part of this Adventure, Chris.

Hello Chris6565,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Sometime when you have a minute, take a look at our web site.
And, don’t forget to watch the videos as well.
The first time you set foot in Africa, you will turn a double back flip.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome. I am about to retire myself and look forward to the free time as well.

Welcome to the AH community! What part of the great State of TN are you located?

Welcome from another Tennessean.

Welcome to AH Chris. Plenty of people here willing to answer your African questions.

Hello everyone, ran across this forum on the net and decided to join , I have always wanted to hunt Africa with a double but have never had the time till now , I retired in May and have no excuse now !!!! I love shooting and hunting big game here in the states and Canada , The older I get the less recoil I like but I love light weight rifles !!!! Love the Kimber rifles !! Thanks for everyone for letting me part of this Adventure, Chris.
Welcome to AH

Giday Chris. Welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome to the AH.

Returned a few weeks ago from first safari and can't stop thinking on the great experience.

Welcome to the forum Chris. You can get a number of light doubles, in fact there seems to be a lot of interest in them lately. Heym makes one, you can get it in about a 3.6kg variant.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Chris! Glad you found us, enjoy exploring the site and preparing for your African adventure.

Welcome aboard!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg