Hello from Spain

Welcome to AH @Keco! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome to AH Keco! Nice to have you on the site.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH. What do you hunt in Spain? What kind of bow do you hunt with? Have you given much thought to the prospect of hunting in Africa?
 
Welcome to AH @Keco. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 
Welcome to AH @Keco! Good to have you with us.
 
Welcome to AH.
I'll check your channel out..
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,455
Messages
1,576,652
Members
170,615
Latest member
HannahDadd
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top