Hello from South Texas

Welcome and good luck on your first African Safari.
 
New to AHF but leave for spiral horn Safari in Limpopo in a couple weeks. Getting itchy trigger finger already. Will give report on return.

Hello Trophyhunter01,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Thanks for joining,
Velo Dog.
 
Thanks everyone. Got the new camera lined up and working so pics will be included in the report.
 
Welcome from another South Texan. That’s a big area, any place more specific?
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side @Trophyhunter01!

A big congrats on your trip! I am sure you had a fantastic time!

Please keep us in mind for helping to get your trophies home!

- Tom
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side Trophyhunter01! Nice to have you as part of our community and enjoy the forum.
 
Welcome to this great forum Trophyhunter01! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,923
Members
169,646
Latest member
xoilac21com2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top