Hello from Pennsylvania

Hello new member here. I’m heading to South Africa in August. First time ever. Oooooboy.
Welcome and happy planning!
 
Welcome to AH, Lloyd!
 
Welcome to AH LLOYD!
If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!
 
Welcome to our forum Lloyd. You will love Africa and this forum!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Lloyd, you are in the right place!

Let us know if we can help you in any way.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,675
Members
168,941
Latest member
BruceDahle
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top