Hello from PA

Welcome and look forward to your participation! Congrats on your trip and have fun!
 
Welcome! Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.
 
Just joined…..
Beyond excited as I just booked a plains game hunt for 7/27 in Limpopo with John McAdams and BGHA. Just my son and I.
Any advice on any aspect of this trip would be appreciated
Welcome welcome welcome
 
I’m in Bradford County, where are you?
I have a cabin in Laquin (Bradford County). I live in Lords Valley (Pike County).
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Bradford county near Sayre/Athens
Looks like you’re right near the New York border, I’m 2 hours south of Pittsburgh. I asked where in PA you are from because I thought maybe you’d be at the Pittsburgh Chapter SCI banquet in April.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,094
Members
169,257
Latest member
PatrickHen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top