Hello from Oklahoma

TwentyTwo250

New member
Joined
Aug 17, 2022
Messages
14
Reaction score
16
Location
Northeast Oklahoma
Hunted
OK, MO, AR, AK
Great to find a place to get more information about traveling and hunting in Africa. I’ve hunted deer, elk, coyotes in the US and Shiras moose in Canada. I’ve been doing a lot of travel to Central America for offshore and inshore fishing recently. An African hunt (or two…maybe 3) is the next logical step. Anyways great to be here!
 
Welcome to AH, you picked a great place to start your journey to hunt Africa.
 
Welcome to AH TwentyTwo250! Have fun exploring the site.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Great to find a place to get more information about traveling and hunting in Africa. I’ve hunted deer, elk, coyotes in the US and Shiras moose in Canada. I’ve been doing a lot of travel to Central America for offshore and inshore fishing recently. An African hunt (or two…maybe 3) is the next logical step. Anyways great to be here!
Welcome from another Okie!
 
Welcome Sir!

You have come to the right place to do your research. You have the collective resources of the finest outfitters in Africa all here in one place. Please let us know if we can assist in any way. (y)

 
Welcome Sir!

You have come to the right place to do your research. You have the collective resources of the finest outfitters in Africa all here in one place. Please let us know if we can assist in any way. (y)

Thank you. I hope to become more educated by speaking very little and listening intently about the subject matter.
 
Welcome to AH! A fine place to start getting ideas would be at the 2023 Dallas Safari Club convention right after New Year's. And a place you can come meet up with a bunch of fellow AH'ers.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome from Baja Oklahoma. You picked the right place to start planning your African adventure. There is a wealth of information here. Good luck!
 
Welcome to AH TwentyTwo250. You’ve come to the right place for info on hunting Africa.
 
Great to find a place to get more information about traveling and hunting in Africa. I’ve hunted deer, elk, coyotes in the US and Shiras moose in Canada. I’ve been doing a lot of travel to Central America for offshore and inshore fishing recently. An African hunt (or two…maybe 3) is the next logical step. Anyways great to be here!
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,966
Members
169,080
Latest member
Bianca76Y
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top