Hello from Norway..

Thanks for all the kind words everyone...:)

Regarding flying to Africa....well who loves these long flights anyway, cramped and boring they are, though we europeans dont get jetlagged.....it must be murder to start an african adventure heavy jetlagged..
 
Thanks for all the kind words everyone...:)

Regarding flying to Africa....well who loves these long flights anyway, cramped and boring they are, though we europeans dont get jetlagged.....it must be murder to start an african adventure heavy jetlagged..

don't whether its the excitement or what, but l only feel jetlagged on the way home .
dread that flight , once we land back in oz ,always have a room booked close to the airport , and once in there , suck the sides in ,on a few cans ,and just shut down ,till the next day .
but only the return ,on the way there the flight doesn't seem so bad......
 
Welcome to AH sir! I put myself in the group with you.....want to go hunt Africa every year now!
 
Welcome to the forum Pondoro!
I see the Vikings are gathering in numbers here on AH. We have quite a few number of Norwegians that hunt with us every year.
Happy to have you join us here on Africahunting.com!

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 
Pondoro,
Im 62 years old and planning new /8th / expedition to Africa. I think about the hunt for buffalo or lion. You are young man . Africa is before you.
Witold
 
Witold, if my health permits it I will probably hunt Africa into my seventies...;)
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH @Pondoro

Glad you have decided to chime in, we have a fine group of very knowledgeable hunters and outfitters on the forum. Looking forward to your contribution.

My best,

Loodt Buchner
 
Good wishes.
Considered Uganda? Great Impala, Waterbuck trophies, besides Sitatunga, Leopard, Eland, Buffalo, Reedbuck, Oribi, Duilker, Watrhog and Hippo.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,018
Members
169,474
Latest member
AubreyWyan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top