Hello from Northern California

elkmtngear

New member
Joined
Jan 25, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Website
www.elkmtngear.com
Member of
RMEF, SCI
Hi,
My name is Jeff, and I learned about this site from several outfitters that were showing at ISE in Sacramento. I am the CEO of Elk Mountain Inc, we have a line of innovative stalking blinds that generated a lot of interest at the Show for use in Africa, in fact, our products are on the way to South Africa as we speak to be used in future hunts.

One of the best features of our lightweight stalking blind is the ability to change the face of the blind to a different camo or decoy pattern in a matter of seconds through the use of innovative stretch poly slipcovers. So, as our Company grows, we plan to incorporate African flora and fauna as options for hunters.

I am looking forward to meeting many of you here, and hopefully I can answer some of your questions about the products, and participate in the forums

Best Wishes,
Jeff
 

Attachments

  • Decoy 300.jpg
    Decoy 300.jpg
    555.8 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Hi Jeff,
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your experience and knowledge.

All the best,

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
 
Welcome Jeff,
That is a pretty interesting concept. I enjoyed your site and especially the footage on Kauai. I would love to see how it works out in Africa!
 
Thank you, Bushbuck! One of the outfitters who purchased our System is on his way home right now, and he promised to let me know how it works, and send trophy photos if it works out for him. I hope I have something to share in the next few months.

Best of Luck,
Jeff
 
Welcome to AH Jeff!
 
Welcome to the AH family mate.
 
An interesting concept. I wish I had one years ago when stalking game in the bush.
 
Welcome to the forum. Interesting product you have there, can't wait to hear a report from the fellas who just bought them to hunt in Africa.

nd
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,476
Members
169,749
Latest member
LeoraBoelk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top