Hello from Northern California

elkmtngear

Reaction score
Website
www.elkmtngear.com
Member of
RMEF, SCI
Hi,
My name is Jeff, and I learned about this site from several outfitters that were showing at ISE in Sacramento. I am the CEO of Elk Mountain Inc, we have a line of innovative stalking blinds that generated a lot of interest at the Show for use in Africa, in fact, our products are on the way to South Africa as we speak to be used in future hunts.

One of the best features of our lightweight stalking blind is the ability to change the face of the blind to a different camo or decoy pattern in a matter of seconds through the use of innovative stretch poly slipcovers. So, as our Company grows, we plan to incorporate African flora and fauna as options for hunters.

I am looking forward to meeting many of you here, and hopefully I can answer some of your questions about the products, and participate in the forums

Best Wishes,
Jeff

Attachments

• Decoy 300.jpg
    Decoy 300.jpg
    555.8 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Hi Jeff,
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your experience and knowledge.

All the best,

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Welcome Jeff,
That is a pretty interesting concept. I enjoyed your site and especially the footage on Kauai. I would love to see how it works out in Africa!

Thank you, Bushbuck! One of the outfitters who purchased our System is on his way home right now, and he promised to let me know how it works, and send trophy photos if it works out for him. I hope I have something to share in the next few months.

Best of Luck,
Jeff

Welcome to AH Jeff!

Welcome to the AH family mate.

An interesting concept. I wish I had one years ago when stalking game in the bush.

Welcome to the forum. Interesting product you have there, can't wait to hear a report from the fellas who just bought them to hunt in Africa.

nd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfonzoPal

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!