Hello from North Dakota!

ndsnowman

Reaction score
Member of
SCI NRA
I just found this site a few days ago and I am very impressed. I have only made one trip to Africa (Namibia in 2007) but I have plans to return with my wife next year. These plans are on shaky ground due to the economy and airfare increase, so we'll see.
I look forward to meeting all of you and sharing your knowledge and adventures.

Skyline

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
www.skylineadventures.ca
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI Life Member, MLOA, DU, MWF, MTA
Welcome to AH. It may take a while but things will improve. In the mean time, even if a guy can't afford it, at least this site is there to escape to and converse with like minded individuals.;)

Perhaps you will consider posting some pictures for everyone from your Namibia trip. Everyone on here appreciates grip and grin shots.:)

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
ndsnowman, Welcome to AH :), we're glad to have you. Look forward to hearing about your hunt in Namibia and hopefully your second safari in the near future...

ndbwhnter

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA, South Africa
welcome aboard ndsnowman. I'm from the great state of ND too. I live in the SE corner of the state near Lisbon, how about yourself? Looking forward to hearing about your past and future trips.

ndsnowman

Reaction score
Member of
SCI NRA
Thanks Sky, Jerome and ndbh. I would gladly post some pictures if I could figure out how. My wife is the computer guru, I know just enough to be dangerous.

NDBH - I am in West Fargo, if you are ever in town and want to talk hunting, Africa, etc. just let me know. I would be happy to show you my pics and my stuff should be back from the taxidermist soon.

ndbwhnter

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA, South Africa
ndsnowman, sent you a PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShelliBren

Latest profile posts

Pondoro wrote on Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
Hello...could you please pm me regarding what species available on this fly-camp offer....can cape buffalo be taken for instance..? Trophy prices..?
matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.