Hello from North Dakota!

ndsnowman

New member
Joined
May 7, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Member of
SCI NRA
I just found this site a few days ago and I am very impressed. I have only made one trip to Africa (Namibia in 2007) but I have plans to return with my wife next year. These plans are on shaky ground due to the economy and airfare increase, so we'll see.
I look forward to meeting all of you and sharing your knowledge and adventures.
 
Welcome to AH. It may take a while but things will improve. In the mean time, even if a guy can't afford it, at least this site is there to escape to and converse with like minded individuals.;)

Perhaps you will consider posting some pictures for everyone from your Namibia trip. Everyone on here appreciates grip and grin shots.:)
 
ndsnowman, Welcome to AH :), we're glad to have you. Look forward to hearing about your hunt in Namibia and hopefully your second safari in the near future...
 
welcome aboard ndsnowman. I'm from the great state of ND too. I live in the SE corner of the state near Lisbon, how about yourself? Looking forward to hearing about your past and future trips.
 
Thanks Sky, Jerome and ndbh. I would gladly post some pictures if I could figure out how. My wife is the computer guru, I know just enough to be dangerous.

NDBH - I am in West Fargo, if you are ever in town and want to talk hunting, Africa, etc. just let me know. I would be happy to show you my pics and my stuff should be back from the taxidermist soon.
 
ndsnowman,
Here is a link on How To Post Photos In The Forum. Should you still need my assistance I would be happy to help you post your pictures, also I can add pictures to a post that you have already done.
 
ndsnowman, sent you a PM.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,571,695
Members
169,398
Latest member
EXLDarcy51
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top