Hello from north carolina

powerquest

AH member
Joined
Nov 13, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
22
Location
Illinois
Media
1
Hunted
Michigan, Florida, North Carolina, Maine, South africa,Illinois
Good evening everyone,
Retired Army vet here from north carolina and I just booked my first hunt with KMG September 2023 and I can not wait. I have been researching on this forum for about a year now and the information from you all is mind blowing.
 
Greetings from Wilmimgton!
 
Giday powerquest from a bit further afield in New Zealand but welcome to the A H forums.
 
Welcome this place has great info before your first trip.
 
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your upcoming safari. I spent some time in North Carolina and still have friends there so it holds a happy place in my heart. Enjoy the planning!
 
Welcome from Winston-Salem. You'll find loads of useful information here as you already know. Beware the enablers though. Before you know it you'll have picked up a few more rifles for the safe
 
Welcome to the posting side!! You will have a great experience with Marius.

My very best.
Jaco
Good evening everyone,
Retired Army vet here from north carolina and I just booked my first hunt with KMG September 2023 and I can not wait. I have been researching on this forum for about a year now and the information from you all is mind blowing.
 
Welcome from Winston-Salem. You'll find loads of useful information here as you already know. Beware the enablers though. Before you know it you'll have picked up a few more rifles for the safe
Lol I got ya, I already have my new christensen arms mpr ready to.go.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH powerquest! Nice to have you on the posting side.
 
Welcome powerquest, I am sure you will enjoy Africa and planning for your hunt. Go well, Kevin
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard from a fellow Tarheel!
 
Welcome. I sm confident you will really enjoy your safari! Tell us some more about your rifles and s local hunt!! Thanks. Your friend, Brian
 
Welcome aboard to a wonderful forum. Great info here provided by folks who really know their stuff. Congrats on getting your first safari booked. What are your wishlist animals?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,168
Members
169,503
Latest member
MarcCockle
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top