Hello from New Jersey

Welcome to AH! Lots of great people here! We would be happy to assist you in any way possible.
 
Welcome to the best Forum, may you have hours of fun here.
 
Welcome to AH njbearhunter! You'll fit right in.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
njbearhunter, welcome to the AH forum! A fine looking hippo you have. Was it dry land, water, night, day, or what? Always wanted a hippo.
It was in the water with a pod of others. I shotgun it right before dark, and what an effort to get it to float and tow it down river to a spot to get it out
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,046
Members
169,484
Latest member
DessieHarp
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top