Hello from MN

Welcome to AH
 
Welcome aboard
 
welcome welcome
 
Welcome safariman5000! You’re Africa adventure sounds like a grand time with your nephew! I plan to take my granddaughter in 2020 as well. She too will be 14.
 
Welcome to this great forum Justin! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome Justin!
 
Welcome to AH Justin! Nice to have you as part of our community.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,922
Members
169,051
Latest member
NicholasWe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top