Hello from Missouri

Welcome @K E Johnson! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

Planning a trip to Africa. This site has been a great help

Let us know if we can help you in any way.
 
Welcome KEJ and welcome to AH. If you are serious about a cape Buff, please visit our website and I'm pretty sure we can put together a package for you and your wife.
 
Welcome to AH, if you shoot the big calibers well then in Africa you will have no problems finding success in the field.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,385
Messages
1,574,734
Members
170,156
Latest member
MoniqueMcDonaldy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top