Hello from Missouri

:S Welcome:
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH Rolla Hunter1
 
New member from Missouri. Thanks for the great information. Glad to be a new member.
Hi - im also from Missouri originally and still here some of the year. hollar at me if i can help you with a safari.
Nathan
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
Welcome aboard from Sourheast Missouri. Went to college in Rolla. Need any help let me know
 
Good day! A welcome from our side too!
 
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,121
Members
169,265
Latest member
Rosemarie9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top