Hello from Michigan

One eye

Reaction score
Member of
Michigan Bowhunters, GOA
Hunted
USA, Canada
Just found the forum and wanted to say hello. My name is Dan and I have been engrossed with hunting Africa for a long time. I am finally in the planning stages and thought I would hang out here and see what I can learn.

Take care and Happy New Year!

Welcome aboard, you will love the site.

nd

Welcome to the forum Dan!

You are starting a new and exciting journey good luck and please don’t hesitate to ask some questions there are a lot of knowledgeable people here.

All the best for the new year.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Welcome to AH Dan,
There is a wealth of information and plenty of knowledgeable folks to be found here. Enjoy the planning of your safari, it's part of the adventure.

Hi Dan ~
Welcome to AH! I'm sure you'll gain some valuable information from the members. Good luck in the planning of your long awaited safari and let me know if I can help with your travel arrangments.

Hi Dan
Welcome i am sure you will enjoy the forum and all the info you will find here.
Johan

Hello Dan,

Welcome to the forum. Here you will find a lot of info that will help you make the right choice. We will be attending the Huntin Time Show in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Would be very nice to meet you if you are going that way.

Best regards,

Welcome to a very informative site and Happy New Year.

Welcome to AH One eye!

Welcome Dan to AH! There is plenty to learn and lots of fun planning. Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois