AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA- Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Massachusetts, Missouri, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Texas, Oklahoma, Iowa, Kansas, Colorado, Alaska, Canada- Quebec, Nunavik, NewBrunswick, South Africa.
Hello to all.
I have been watching the forums for a year now as I planned and anxiously awaited my first trip to South Africa to arrive. I have been one to avoid social media of all types up until this point. My wife and I recently returned from a unbelievable time spent with our neighbor, close friend and AH member, RBurg44, at Pawprint Safaris. I have always loved writing, and after multiple suggestions from others, I figured I should soon share our experiences in a hunting report as well. Who knows, now with a worldwide stage, maybe someone will read this or other posts, fall in love with my writing style, and make me a offer to write a book. I've always had the fantasy of being published, so then I could travel, hunt and fish, all while doing research for another book to offset my expenses.

Welcome to AH NW James! Glad to have you on the posting side and looking forward to reading your exploits and time in Africa! :S Welcome:

It's been a long time since I've lived in Maryland, but I grew up in the Rockville/Gaithersburg area, the D.C. suburbs. Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard sir!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! Look forward to reading your report!

Thanks for the warm welcome from all. I hope to get on that hunt report soon.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to another Marylander,
where bouts are you from?

Welcome to the addiction HW James!

Hi Redriver. I'm in Carroll County. How about you.

You finally took the step to join. Welcome

Hello to all.
I have been watching the forums for a year now as I planned and anxiously awaited my first trip to South Africa to arrive. I have been one to avoid social media of all types up until this point. My wife and I recently returned from a unbelievable time spent with our neighbor, close friend and AH member, RBurg44, at Pawprint Safaris. I have always loved writing, and after multiple suggestions from others, I figured I should soon share our experiences in a hunting report as well. Who knows, now with a worldwide stage, maybe someone will read this or other posts, fall in love with my writing style, and make me a offer to write a book. I've always had the fantasy of being published, so then I could travel, hunt and fish, all while doing research for another book to offset my expenses.
Best of luck!

Welcome aboard NW James. AH members are hunters not necessarily authors, but we all like a good story. I'm looking forward to reading yours.

Nice NW James,
I am up here in Harford/(Hazzard) County near Ripken stadium,
there a few of us safari guys up in my area

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrenGril

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.