Hello from Maryland, USA

PlumberEd

Reaction score
Hunted
USA
Hello everyone, I stumbled upon this site while searching for a CZ 550 in 375 H&H. This seems to a neat forum where most people are polite and helpful.
I have always dreamed of hunting in Africa but I haven’t made it there yet.
I do quite a bit of shooting and reloading fof rifles, revolvers and pistol cartridges.

Ed

Hello and welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Ed! Glad you found us and have fun exploring the site.

Welcome to the AH community!

Welcome Aboard!

Giday Ed and welcome to the A H forums

Hi Ed, welcome to AH !

Plumber Ed, get thee to Africa! You will only regret it if you've never experienced it!
Welcome to the AH forum.

Hello everyone, I stumbled upon this site while searching for a CZ 550 in 375 H&H. This seems to a neat forum where most people are polite and helpful.
I do quite a bit of shooting and reloading fof rifles, revolvers and pistol cartridges.

Ed

Welcome to AH! I grew up, well sort of grew up in Montgomery county.

Ed
Welcome on the site Ed, I hope you find that cz550 you're looking for!! I also own a cz550 and they are great, reliable rifles!!

See you around!!

I understand Maryland has some strict gun laws. Hope you are doing well there.

Welcome aboard PlumberEd. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own. Do you shoot competitively or just for fun? Take a good look at the "Classified Section," CZ 550(s) in 375 H&H come up quite often. AH is a fun place for hunters and shooters to "congregate." Most of the folks here "walk the walk."

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH! We live in Maryland too. You've come to the right place for info on anything hunting, africa, firearms, etc.

Hello PlumberEd,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Paul.

Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum

You stumbled upon a great site, Welcome to AH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg