Hello from KY

Roddy,
We have Kudu , Cape Buff, water buff, Nilgai, blackbuck, elk, and many other exotics in Texas and there is no closed season on them.
If you just have to shoot some big game, come on over.
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH, sorry your plans to hunt Africa have been put on hold. I guess you can do some more planning and dreaming about the hunt for next year.
 
Was planning a bowhunting trip to South Africa for this year before all this crap happened. Probably a year out now with both mine and my wife's business closed for who knows how long.

I will shoot a Kudu before I die.
Roddy,
Welcome to AH. You will get there don’t worry. This will all blow over soon.
Philip
 
Roddy,
We have Kudu , Cape Buff, water buff, Nilgai, blackbuck, elk, and many other exotics in Texas and there is no closed season on them.
If you just have to shoot some big game, come on over.
My son lives in TX I see Blackbuck on the loose there pretty regular. I will be bowhunting whitetail in at least 2 states this fall. He has some oryx in the freezer.
 
Your stags are massive heavy beamed! Amazing!
 
Thanks for the hunt report, good stuff. My wife and I are booked for next April at Wanganui.
 
Welcome to the AH community! I hope you find what you are looking for here and our condolences about your wife's business! Hoping your Kudu one day is a giant! Kind regards, Dempsey and Michael
 
Welcome to AH Roddy. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side Roddy! Nice to have you as part of our community.
 
Welcome to this great forum Roddy! Enjoy the site!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,238
Members
169,298
Latest member
MiloSchube
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top