Hello From KY

CodyBoots

AH member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm Cody. I've been following this site for a month or so and I can't tell you enough how great it is. I'm 21 originally from Wisconsin, I've spent the last 3 years in Kentucky thanks to Uncle Sam. I grew up hunting, thanks to my late father, on family farms. I haven't been fortunate to spend alot of time in the mountains or travel outside of the states yet. I have a deployment coming up next year and my hopes are to book a hunt upon my return... Possibly as a honeymoon but I don't know how the other half would appreciate it!

I've been intrigued and inspired by a lot of hunters. One day I'd love to become a PH and I've been researching the topic quite a bit. I've seen that there's a few Americans who've done this. It's a dream, that's for sure.

Have a good day!

Welcome to AH Cody! Nice of you to introduce yourself and good to have you on the posting side.

Welcome to AH, best wishes to your future Cody!

Welcome to AH.

If you think your bride to be might not like to go on a hunting trip with you I can assure you that she will not be thrilled with you being a PH. It's a lifestyle choice!

Stay safe and have fun planning your hunting adventure.

Welcome to AH Cody!!

Welcome to AH. The wedding is for them the honeymoon is for you, I took my bride deer hunting and samon fishing for the honeymoon

Welcome!

And thank you for your service.

Welcome! And try for the honeymoon man! They can have nice stuff for the bride to do!

Welcome know you'll enjoy it here!

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

I've thrown ideas towards the lady about future plans and she really doesn't have a problem! She loves the traveling aspect. She gets just as excited when I get the chance every so often.

My parents honeymoon was muley hunting in Wyoming and trout fishing haha.

If anything I have a couple more years left in the service and then I'll get out and finish school. The plan is to do a booked hunt and attend a PH school during summer breaks. And comeback every summer. We're both trying to pursue careers that'll support the way we want to live but eventually Id like to work six months and spend the other six in Africa like Capstick mentioned in his book.

Welcome Cody to AH.
Good to have you here and I am sure you will get some great knowledge from the guys on the forum.

Take care
Jono

Hi Cody, welcome to AH !

Welcome Cody.. and keep following that dream, buddy!!

Welcome sir, thank you for your service and stay safe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois