Hello from Kentucky

One heck of a stud of a buck! I'd give my eye teeth and then some. Congrats!
 
Welcome to AH Kudukiller! Enjoy the site.
 
Danny welcome to AH.

enjoy.
 
Welcome Danny! Great introduction, and looks as if you have had couple of memorable experiences in Africa thus far.

Looking forward learning more from your previous hunting trips and seeing pictures. Start planning one the Lion hunt before it is too late, and do the rest later.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,980
Members
169,087
Latest member
lustnocirro1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top