Hello from Kentucky

One heck of a stud of a buck! I'd give my eye teeth and then some. Congrats!
 
Welcome to AH Kudukiller! Enjoy the site.
 
Danny welcome to AH.

enjoy.
 
Welcome Danny! Great introduction, and looks as if you have had couple of memorable experiences in Africa thus far.

Looking forward learning more from your previous hunting trips and seeing pictures. Start planning one the Lion hunt before it is too late, and do the rest later.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,321
Members
169,337
Latest member
guidesbcpoker
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top