Hello from Kentucky

One heck of a stud of a buck! I'd give my eye teeth and then some. Congrats!
 
Welcome to AH Kudukiller! Enjoy the site.
 
Danny welcome to AH.

enjoy.
 
Welcome Danny! Great introduction, and looks as if you have had couple of memorable experiences in Africa thus far.

Looking forward learning more from your previous hunting trips and seeing pictures. Start planning one the Lion hunt before it is too late, and do the rest later.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,400
Messages
1,575,071
Members
170,221
Latest member
WoodrowCof
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top