Hello from Italy

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome aboard Alex964. How about showing us some or all of your collection of fine German and English hunting rifles. Everyone on this site appreciates quality firearms.
 
Hi Shootist43,
I'll do with pleasure

Alessandro
 
Welcome. Have you hunted North America? Every year I hunt waterfowl here in Ontario, Canada till they leave and then six weeks in Montana for uplands. And I'll take a buck in Montana while I'm there. That usually takes less than two days. I've been to Africa four times. Not this year but maybe 2025. Also exploring Alaska or Yukon options for next year. Looking forward to photos of your game and guns.
Birds__Browning_27_Nov_2013b (1).jpg

20211007_102524.jpg

16 November 2019.JPG
IMG_1405.JPG
 
Greetings Alex964,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I look forward to reading about your hunting experiences and about your rifle collection.
Also, I look forward to any photographs you might post in this forum.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Benvenuto, Amico!
 
I'm a passionate hunter. My preferred destination is Africa but any place can offer interesting opportunities to shoot.
I'm also a collector of fine british and german rifles.
Hi Alex964,

Welcome to the forum. We share a passion for firearms - would love to know what is in your collection.

Happy hunting - Daniel
 
Hi Daniel,
my collection is focused on prewar Mausers and mostly british bolt actions and double rifles.
You can DM me on +393356020638
to share pictures on WhatsApp, it's easier than via email.
Talk soon
Alessandro
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,298
Members
169,335
Latest member
Mark225
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top