Hello from Iowa

Danny Roberts

Reaction score
Member of
RMEF, SCI
Hello all, stumbled across this forum looking for tips on planning a trip to SA on a plains game hunt with a friend of mine, it will be a the first time for both of us. Anyway looking forward to learning.

Welcome aboard! Lots to learn from this site, ask away.

Welcome to AH Danny! You stumbled upon an incredible resource, enjoy exploring the site and do not hesitate to ask questions. Good to have you on the posting side.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome Sir. Lots of great information and great people. You will enjoy it.

Hello all, stumbled across this forum looking for tips on planning a trip to SA on a plains game hunt with a friend of mine, it will be a the first time for both of us. Anyway looking forward to learning.

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH, @Danny Roberts. Please dont hesitate to drop me a Personal Mail with your requirements, and I will be happy to present you with some safari ideas.
All the best in your research.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome DR,

You've come to the right place for your research and planning.... Lot's of knowledgeable and experienced folks here on the Forum eager to help...!

Welcome aboard there is lots of information here

Welcome to AH, Danny !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH, you are welcome to contact us for any assistance you may need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllaThorn

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double