Hello from Houston area

Welcome to AH. Enjoy the planning stage.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Hello everyone,
I stumbled onto this forum while researching a trip with my son for 2028. I am blown away by the amount of helpful information, reviews and insight. Looking forward to my continuing education.
Hello @Txbay! Welcome from small-town Idaho. That is wonderful that you are planing a trip with your son. What special memories you will make together. Rick and I have been to Africa 3 times now. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
 
Giday Txbay and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to you! You will learn from this wonderful group of people!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome! A lot of us in Houston area.
Just holler if can be of help!
 
Welcome to AH!
If we can be of help for any thing give me a call. We are located south of Houston in El Campo
 
:S Welcome: to AH!
 
Love some Belleville meat market.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Txbay!
 
Hello Txbay,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare moment, take a look at our web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,206
Members
169,274
Latest member
VilmaKorne
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top