Hello from Germany

nimrod-100

AH senior member
Joined
Jul 7, 2010
Messages
88
Reaction score
24
Website
www.nimrod-100.de
Media
79
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
7
Member of
AfricaHunting.com, SCI, SDBJV, DBJV, SABA
Hunted
Namibia, France, USA, Mauritius, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Spain, Czech, Germany
Just wanted to say "Hello to everybody" here at AfricaHunting.com

Entered the Forum today.:)
 
Welcome to AH Frank! All the best on your bowhunting trip to Mauritius, hope to see some pictures!
 
Hi Nimrod-100

Welcome to the forum ....

Monish
 
Hey Nimrod,

Welcome to the forum....

Best regards,
 
Welcome Nimrod. I am in Stuttgart and have been part of the forum for the past six or so months. There is lots of good information here.

Steve
 
Welcome Nimrod-100
Look forward to seeing you around.
Best Regards
Louis van Bergen
 
Hallo Frank,
Es Freut mich dich kennenzulerner. Woher kommen Sie?

Aufwiedersehn,

Hallo Marius,
Danke und es freut mich ebenso.
Komme aus dem Raum Duesseldorf/ Nordrhein Westfalen
Schoene & interessante Internet-Seite

Waidmannsheil & Alles van die Beste

Frank
 
hi frank,
willkommen....
so langsam nehmen die foren echt überhand,
kannst du dich denn noch entscheiden wo du mehr ließt, im AT oder im AH
lg aus bonn
 
Hi nimrod
Welome to AH, looking forward to hear from Germany
Johan
 
Nimrod,

I'm in Germany as well. Good to see you on the AH forums.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,025
Members
169,236
Latest member
ClydeRicke
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top