Hello from Florida

Doc Holliday

New member
Joined
Jan 19, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
8
Hello all,
I found this site by Googling "Alpine Ibex Hunt Austria" and found @LivingTheDream great thread. I've never been to Africa, but that is certainly on the list. So far I have only hunted in the US and Canada, most notably stone sheep, dall sheep, caribou, and elk. Looking forward to learning from everyone here.
 
WELCOME, BOTH OF YOU.
 
Welcome to AH Doc Holliday! Glad you found us, enjoy exploring the site. You'll find yourself in Africa in no time if you hang here too much.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
Johan
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH, hopefully it will be your huckleberry Doc!
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Greetings Doc Holliday,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get around to it, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH ! Don't worry, with the amount of enablers on this site, you'll find yourself staring at a PH's butt in no time! ;)
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you as part of our community.
 
Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,646
Members
169,389
Latest member
KimberlyFr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top