Hello from Boaz Alabama

Well Norm you managed to get a post up, so you are set. That is the major skill set required.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH Norm! I think you will enjoy our community.

Welcome Norm!

Welcome Norm...

Every time you post someone needs to reply NORM!

norm.jpg

Welcome to AH Norm

Welcome to AH Norm! Hope you enjoy sharing the addiction many of us have which is Africa!

Norm, welcome to AH! Enjoy!

Hello and welcome!

Hi Norm, welcome to AH !

I'm a newbie here, and not too internet savvy. I hope I can make some friends, and talk about Africa. My name is Norm kaminsky.
Dear Norm
Welcome to this great Forum where you would find a lot of information. You will also learn that it does not cost an arm and a leg to make your African safari dreams to Namibia a reality.
Enjoy your new friendships.
The KOWAS team.

Welcome Norman..hope to have you in Africa soon.

Welcome to AH, Norm!

Welcome to the site Norm. AH is a great place to learn and share hunting stories and photos. What have you hunted in the past? What kind of rifles do you own? Do you have dreams of or plans to hunt Africa?

NORM!!! Welcome to AH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnetteBal

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.