Hello from BC, Canada

Good day Andy, Welcome to AH. I am sure you will find the safari that will meet and exceed your expectations. Have a good day.

What are your prices?
Hey Andy,
Take a look at our website ( links in my signature), send me a PM with what you might be interested in and I would be glad to put together a detailed quote!

Good morning all,

Joining here from British Columbia. First heard about this site on the PH Journals podcast and while on the hunt for Courteney Boots (Jim from Africa Sporting Creations is a great guy as an aside!)

Really hadn't thought too hard about hunting in Africa until digging a bit more in to the bush/safari type hunts. The stereotype Africa hunt of fancy lodges and sitting in a blind wasn't really catching my interest; but while digging around a bit more and learning about the different types of hunts available, I have really started to give it some serious thought as something to save for.

Thanks for hosting this site and I look forward reading everything I can!

Cheers,
Andy

I'm a bit late in doing so, but welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH and the posting side Andy! Nice to have you part of our community and enjoy the forum.

Welcome to AH Andy! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Welcome to the family and the forum Andy! Nice to have you part of the forum. Enjoy the site!

Good morning all,

Joining here from British Columbia. First heard about this site on the PH Journals podcast and while on the hunt for Courteney Boots (Jim from Africa Sporting Creations is a great guy as an aside!)

Really hadn't thought too hard about hunting in Africa until digging a bit more in to the bush/safari type hunts. The stereotype Africa hunt of fancy lodges and sitting in a blind wasn't really catching my interest; but while digging around a bit more and learning about the different types of hunts available, I have really started to give it some serious thought as something to save for.

Thanks for hosting this site and I look forward reading everything I can!

Cheers,
Andy
PM sent.

Welcome to AH and the posting side Andy! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg