Hello from BC, Canada

Good day Andy, Welcome to AH. I am sure you will find the safari that will meet and exceed your expectations. Have a good day.
 
What are your prices?
Hey Andy,
Take a look at our website ( links in my signature), send me a PM with what you might be interested in and I would be glad to put together a detailed quote!
 
Good morning all,

Joining here from British Columbia. First heard about this site on the PH Journals podcast and while on the hunt for Courteney Boots (Jim from Africa Sporting Creations is a great guy as an aside!)

Really hadn't thought too hard about hunting in Africa until digging a bit more in to the bush/safari type hunts. The stereotype Africa hunt of fancy lodges and sitting in a blind wasn't really catching my interest; but while digging around a bit more and learning about the different types of hunts available, I have really started to give it some serious thought as something to save for.

Thanks for hosting this site and I look forward reading everything I can!

Cheers,
Andy

I'm a bit late in doing so, but welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side Andy! Nice to have you part of our community and enjoy the forum.
 
Welcome to AH Andy! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Andy! Nice to have you part of the forum. Enjoy the site!
 
Good morning all,

Joining here from British Columbia. First heard about this site on the PH Journals podcast and while on the hunt for Courteney Boots (Jim from Africa Sporting Creations is a great guy as an aside!)

Really hadn't thought too hard about hunting in Africa until digging a bit more in to the bush/safari type hunts. The stereotype Africa hunt of fancy lodges and sitting in a blind wasn't really catching my interest; but while digging around a bit more and learning about the different types of hunts available, I have really started to give it some serious thought as something to save for.

Thanks for hosting this site and I look forward reading everything I can!

Cheers,
Andy
PM sent.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side Andy! This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,571,520
Members
169,369
Latest member
ElinorDowd
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top