Hello from alberta

nwt2002

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have trolled on this site long enough that felt it was time to create an account. Looking forward to spending some more time on here.
I have one trip to south Africa under my belt and I am/was planning a trip with my son in February of 21. We will see how the world shakes out before then.
Thanks
Nwt

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH nwt2002! Glad to have you join the conversation.

Giday Nwt and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome aboard nwt2002. Hunting Africa with your son will be an adventure the two of you will remember for a lifetime. A February hunt could be a little warm in Africa. You might want to rethink that.

Welcome to the dark side, cost of joining is a hunt report from your first African Safari;)

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH !

@nwt2002, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to your participation. Canada’s North West Territory (I assume that’s why you are nwt2002?) is an amazing place!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the posting side.
Share the first trip when you get a moment.

Welcome to the best Africa site nwt2002, I am curious about nwt2002 and from Alberta. From a fellow Canuck in BC.

MB

I too would love to hear about your first trip! Glad to have another hunter from Alberta on here!

Welcome to AH!

Hello nwt2002,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome from a fellow Albertan lots of good info on here

Welcome NWT!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg