He’s at it again

Tell Seth to keep working hard because I need a bird boy come September!
lol I think we’ll end up being his bird dogs.

As Churchill said, Never Surrender. Congratulations to your boy for the hard work and commitment.

Tell Seth that if he gets into a bind and can’t figure out what he wants to do in life that I know a guy in Amarillo that does taxidermy. I can prolly hook him up!

Tell Seth that if he gets into a bind and can’t figure out what he wants to do in life that I know a guy in Amarillo that does taxidermy. I can prolly hook him up!
weeeelllll he loves to hunt and loves the finished product of taxidermy but he has zero interest in being a taxidermist. I make him help from time to time, he does it with minimal bitching but really doesn’t want anything to do with it. At least at this point anyways

Good going

weeeelllll he loves to hunt and loves the finished product of taxidermy but he has zero interest in being a taxidermist. I make him help from time to time, he does it with minimal bitching but really doesn’t want anything to do with it. At least at this point anyways
When I was in school I didn’t want to do what my old man did either, I had aspirations to be a piano player in a Nevada whorehouse. Well I never learned to play the damn piano so I ended up following the old man’s path, glad I did. Maybe when I retire I will take up the piano and move to Elko, NV! Lol
Tell Seth to go bust em today brother!

Gizmo, tell your kid to look into "Bio-Engineering" for his life's work. He might just be able to engineer / design his own fix.

Gizmo, tell your kid to look into "Bio-Engineering" for his life's work. He might just be able to engineer / design his own fix.
Right, his mom and sister are the biology fans. Seth is like me and hates cellular biology of any kind. I think he would like the engineering aspect of it but anything to do with cellular biology he would hate.

Saturday Update: He struggled a little with the individual sporting clays but still put up an 86. Having a little trouble with consistency but considering he hasn’t shot since his surgery that’s still a decent score.

Onward & upward.... or inward.... depending on situation

Ok scores were tallied for American Trap yesterday and he’s in a shoot off for 5th place as we speak. If he holds on to it he’ll get scholarship money and a buckle!

Well crap, just finished. He’s never shot under lights at night before. Went 21/25 in the trap shoot off. He took 7th over all. Out of just shy of 1,000 contestants that’s not too shabby but it’s just out of the money. They pay the top 5 spots. He’s still in it for the team sporting clays where he shot a 91.
He shot a 86 in individual sporting clays today so I don’t think that will get him there in the individual round.
He still has skeet and 5 stand to go.

Just awesome Seth! Way to go,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg