www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Tell Seth to keep working hard because I need a bird boy come September!
lol I think we’ll end up being his bird dogs.

Patton63

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
As Churchill said, Never Surrender. Congratulations to your boy for the hard work and commitment.

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england

Bullthrower338

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA, Australia NT, Zimbabwe
Tell Seth that if he gets into a bind and can’t figure out what he wants to do in life that I know a guy in Amarillo that does taxidermy. I can prolly hook him up!

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
Tell Seth that if he gets into a bind and can’t figure out what he wants to do in life that I know a guy in Amarillo that does taxidermy. I can prolly hook him up!
weeeelllll he loves to hunt and loves the finished product of taxidermy but he has zero interest in being a taxidermist. I make him help from time to time, he does it with minimal bitching but really doesn’t want anything to do with it. At least at this point anyways

Frederik

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
BASA - Big Bore Association of South Africa
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique and Sweden
Good going

Bullthrower338

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA, Australia NT, Zimbabwe
weeeelllll he loves to hunt and loves the finished product of taxidermy but he has zero interest in being a taxidermist. I make him help from time to time, he does it with minimal bitching but really doesn’t want anything to do with it. At least at this point anyways
When I was in school I didn’t want to do what my old man did either, I had aspirations to be a piano player in a Nevada whorehouse. Well I never learned to play the damn piano so I ended up following the old man’s path, glad I did. Maybe when I retire I will take up the piano and move to Elko, NV! Lol
Tell Seth to go bust em today brother!

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted

Shootist43

Gold supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA
Hunted
Michigan, Texas, Missouri, Limpopo Province South Africa
Gizmo, tell your kid to look into "Bio-Engineering" for his life's work. He might just be able to engineer / design his own fix.

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
Gizmo, tell your kid to look into "Bio-Engineering" for his life's work. He might just be able to engineer / design his own fix.
Right, his mom and sister are the biology fans. Seth is like me and hates cellular biology of any kind. I think he would like the engineering aspect of it but anything to do with cellular biology he would hate.

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
Saturday Update: He struggled a little with the individual sporting clays but still put up an 86. Having a little trouble with consistency but considering he hasn’t shot since his surgery that’s still a decent score.

BWH

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Ducks Unlimited, SCI, DSC & NRA
Hunted
USA, Mexico, RSA
Onward & upward.... or inward.... depending on situation

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
Ok scores were tallied for American Trap yesterday and he’s in a shoot off for 5th place as we speak. If he holds on to it he’ll get scholarship money and a buckle!

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Hunted
Well crap, just finished. He’s never shot under lights at night before. Went 21/25 in the trap shoot off. He took 7th over all. Out of just shy of 1,000 contestants that’s not too shabby but it’s just out of the money. They pay the top 5 spots. He’s still in it for the team sporting clays where he shot a 91.
He shot a 86 in individual sporting clays today so I don’t think that will get him there in the individual round.
He still has skeet and 5 stand to go.

Royal27

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
Just awesome Seth! Way to go,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thabettj77

Latest profile posts

trstallone wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
I've Hunted So.Africa, love to try Romania
Clifford Johnson wrote on Mark A Ouellette's profile.
Mark, How did your hunt go with Wayne in Zimbabwe?
Cliff
Spartan2473 wrote on tnshooter's profile.
Hey buddy,
Have a great hunt in West TN. Looking forward to planning this next safari with you.

we’ll talk soon!
Hello thanks for acceptance to the group, I live on baffin island. Anyone ever hunt in the Arctic?