www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
Good day members,
I've noticed a couple of hunters mentioning that they would like to have the option of Forex linked offers, since there are favorable exchange currently available. We fully understand that many are in difficult positions at the moment, including majority of us outfitters out there. For those who can take advantage of these offers, we are offering a few of these various packages at the current Forex linked prices, and have also made them available for both the 2021 and 2022 season.

In order to qualify for these prices, the safari needs to be paid in full. If we do not list a package that really interests you, please send us a PM and let us create a custom package for you.

NB: If you have a safari currently booked with us, and would like to take advantage of this offer and get your total recalculated, please get in contact with us.

-We accept Credit Cards and Paypal-

8 Nights, with 7 full hunting days, including the following trophy animals:

1x Warthog
1x Bushpig

7 Day Hunt - $2750 (Valued at $3750)

Non-Hunters may be added at $130 per night.

Hunters may add game at trophy price list rate found here, less 10% : http://huntsafaris.co.za/wp/?page_id=106

Outfitter: Marius Goosen T/A KMG Hunting Safaris
Outfitter number: HC 02/2019 EC
PH Number: PH 06/2019 EC
Area : Eastern Cape

The following are included in your Safari:
All accommodation, food and beverages(Beers and Wines Incl.)
Trophy Fees
Daily Laundry
Services of a licensed professional hunter, tracker and ground staff
Transport to and from the airport as well as all ground transport for the duration of the Safari
Field preparation of trophies and forwarding them to a taxidermist or shipping agent of your choice.
15% Government Tax on Day Fees

The following are excluded in your Safari:
Dipping, packaging or any processing of trophies
Shipping charges for your trophies to your own country
All International and Domestic flights
Accommodation before and after safari dates

Best Regards and take care,
Marius Goosen

DSC_0576.JPG

DSC_0107.JPG

Good day members,
I've noticed a couple of hunters mentioning that they would like to have the option of Forex linked offers, since there are favorable exchange currently available. We fully understand that many are in difficult positions at the moment, including majority of us outfitters out there. For those who can take advantage of these offers, we are offering a few of these various packages at the current Forex linked prices, and have also made them available for both the 2021 and 2022 season.

In order to qualify for these prices, the safari needs to be paid in full. If we do not list a package that really interests you, please send us a PM and let us create a custom package for you.

NB: If you have a safari currently booked with us, and would like to take advantage of this offer and get your total recalculated, please get in contact with us.

-We accept Credit Cards and Paypal-

8 Nights, with 7 full hunting days, including the following trophy animals:

1x Warthog
1x Bushpig

7 Day Hunt - $2750 (Valued at $3750)

Non-Hunters may be added at $130 per night.

Hunters may add game at trophy price list rate found here, less 10% : http://huntsafaris.co.za/wp/?page_id=106

Outfitter: Marius Goosen T/A KMG Hunting Safaris
Outfitter number: HC 02/2019 EC
PH Number: PH 06/2019 EC
Area : Eastern Cape

The following are included in your Safari:
All accommodation, food and beverages(Beers and Wines Incl.)
Trophy Fees
Daily Laundry
Services of a licensed professional hunter, tracker and ground staff
Transport to and from the airport as well as all ground transport for the duration of the Safari
Field preparation of trophies and forwarding them to a taxidermist or shipping agent of your choice.
15% Government Tax on Day Fees

The following are excluded in your Safari:
Dipping, packaging or any processing of trophies
Shipping charges for your trophies to your own country
All International and Domestic flights
Accommodation before and after safari dates

Best Regards and take care,
Marius Goosen

View attachment 348393

View attachment 348394
Which Airport?

It's catchy.

A great hunt for sure. View attachment 348451

Thank you for posting this. Incredible if I think back to the time that went into this hunt. Not just the setup from our side, but the conversations over the phone, you getting up early in order to practice shooting from darkness without being able to see your peep sight. Fitting special gear and just the all round effort to make this a success.

Thank you for posting this. Incredible if I think back to the time that went into this hunt. Not just the setup from our side, but the conversations over the phone, you getting up early in order to practice shooting from darkness without being able to see your peep sight. Fitting special gear and just the all round effort to make this a success.
It was well worth it. Hopefully some others will see this and take up the challenge.

It was well worth it. Hopefully some others will see this and take up the challenge.
Not sure about the bow, but if I’m fortunate enough to hunt with Marius again a bushpig is very high on my list. I shot my porcupine off the bait for your pig and that gave me the itch!

Not sure about the bow, but if I’m fortunate enough to hunt with Marius again a bushpig is very high on my list. I shot my porcupine off the bait for your pig and that gave me the itch!

Been trying to forget that porcupine ordeal. Did not do any good for me street cred.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmaMcGill

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg