Guess RSA is not opening anytime soon...

You got it all wrong Hogpatrol, this whole damn thing is our fault, don't ya know anything?!?!:rolleyes: Wake up man!!;) China had nothing to do with it, its all Bill Gates's fault!:confused::whistle:,, and where does he hail from?? Yep, good ol US of A.:(

Yep, Americans are the most worthless, stupidest people on the planet, no question about it, absolute dumbasses, know nothing twerps, may as well just blow the whole damn country to smithereens and the rest of the world will be so much better off!!!! If you buy that shit I gotta a big ass bridge I wanta sell ya!! :(:(:(

That's a little broad. :rolleyes:
Give yourselves a little bit of a break. :ROFLMAO:

ps. I won't be buying any bridge.

That's a little broad. :rolleyes:
Give yourselves a little bit of a break. :ROFLMAO:

ps. I won't be buying any bridge.

I like bridges.:unsure: I got to help design a wooden one some 50 years ago. Quite interesting. Still there today.

If we fail, so will the rest of the first, second and especially the third world and that includes most of Africa. This is the USAID site and it lists all the money we've given to each country over the last 20 years. The worst in my opinion? Afghanistan, SIX BILLION dollars.

https://explorer.usaid.gov/cd/SSD

Stop giving aid!!! Seriously! It never gets used properly. It promotes corruption! It promotes laziness! It is one of the worst things you can do! Simply let the sh!tholes sink or swim (and yes, I live in one of those sh!tholes) I have seen it in every country in Africa that I have lived in. If you don't stop then the begging bowl will be outstretched under your nose for the next thousand years!
Just stop!

My dad used to say, "foreign aid is like feeding the ducks, they always come back and sh*t on ya".

the politions in the so called shithole countries all seem to get rich while the people only get peanuts from the aid(the very ones who need it most). the aid comes in a torrent, but it slows to droplets as in gets to the end of the aid stream.

the politions in the so called shithole countries all seem to get rich while the people only get peanuts from the aid(the very ones who need it most). the aid comes in a torrent, but it slows to droplets as in gets to the end of the aid stream.

The aid is not tied to performance or accountability. As soon as the donors try to do so the recipient screams racism / neo-colonialism... then they waste or steal it. Then they hold out the begging bowl once again.

Anyway, back on topic, our lockdown doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon. Probably not before the end of the year. We only expected to reach our peak around mid August. Then I suspect the "second wave" will arrive. So don't hold your collective breath for anything much sooner.

FB_IMG_1595219346255.jpg

That goofy photo aside, quite possibly a bogus thing thrown together on the net, the point remains, that RSA is closed for a while. Anyone thinking they are going to go there to hunt this year is pipe dreaming.

@sestoppelman I'm afraid that may be a sad reality. :( I was hoping to change my (our season) spring hunt to a fall hunt.

That goofy photo aside, quite possibly a bogus thing thrown together on the net, the point remains, that RSA is closed for a while. Anyone thinking they are going to go there to hunt this year is pipe dreaming.
I was scheduled to depart on 13 Sep. If Delta hasn't offered me a refund by 13 August, I will approach them and request it. And will also contact my outfitter giving him official notice that I won't be there, although I'm pretty sure he already knows it.

that does not make good reading. I was disappointed not to get out to Namibia this year. April,May or June is my window of opportunity. I just wish I had a crystal ball !
Don't we all...:(

But minibus taxis may carry 100% capacity, as long as the windows are open.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The only thing that will take pressure off the system is their removal from office. Clowns.

(4000 deaths/250,000 cases) x 100 = 1,6% o_O

If the media was not reporting on this, would we know that we are "in a pandemic?'
No we would be oblivious to this pathetic virus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you