Greetings!

Ridgerunner257

Reaction score
Hello. I posted in the classifieds and was told it’s a good idea to say hello here. I live in Ak grew up hunting the western states for elk mule deer bird and waterfowl. Moved to Ak and living the dream as a charter boat captain fishing. Looking forward to reading the forums and maybe getting to Africa one day. Ridgerunner257

Giday Ridgerunner257 and welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome.

Welcome from Texas

s-welcome.gif

Welcome aboard!

Sounds like you are living the good life! welcome to the site, where we love pictures. . .

Welcome to AH! Are you fishing the salt water the?

:S Welcome:

Hello. I posted in the classifieds and was told it’s a good idea to say hello here. I live in Ak grew up hunting the western states for elk mule deer bird and waterfowl. Moved to Ak and living the dream as a charter boat captain fishing. Looking forward to reading the forums and maybe getting to Africa one day. Ridgerunner257
Welcome @Ridgerunner257. Good for you to be living the dream. I’m sure you have lots of adventures to share from the waters of Alaska. That is where my husband and I met. (Anchorage). We lived there 3 years before moving back to his home town in Idaho. I loved the adventure of Alaska and the people! Everyone had a great story to tell. It’s quite different from Alaska but I do hope you make it to Africa someday. It is an experience you will never forget. All the best. Sue

Welcome, glad to have you here!

Welcome to AH Ridgerunner257!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome welcome welcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you