Greetings!

GoodNeighborSam

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am a brand spanking new member here to Africa Hunting, but I am around the net mostly with conventional shooting and hunting. Africa does seem like a dreamy place, and when one reads the literature of Hemingway, Corbett and Patterson, how can you fault anyone who feels otherwise? Anyways, in my spare time, I do enjoy shooting, I've taken an inherent love to the Ruger No 1 platform, and have mentally spent the money on half a dozen, yet my safe remains bare. I also enjoy writing, and after an evening out, something just clicked right, and I've had a story idea, but I'm pretty particular on being accurate in my writing, so in my research, I was happy to find a forum that is open to asking and answering questions. I am happy to be a member here, and I look forward to the discussions to take place, and who knows, perhaps even a journey to Africa!

Welcome aboard! Hope you can get to the African continent soon!

Welcome to AH GoodNeighborSam! I think that you will enjoy our community.

Howdy Neighbor!
Welcome to this amazing forum!
//Gus

Welcome to AH sir! I am. Ruger one fan myself. I have three of them...300winmag, 375 H&H and 458 Lott. Africa can be closer than you think. Enjoy the site and read some deals and offers.

Hello everyone!

I am a brand spanking new member here to Africa Hunting, but I am around the net mostly with conventional shooting and hunting. Africa does seem like a dreamy place, and when one reads the literature of Hemingway, Corbett and Patterson, how can you fault anyone who feels otherwise? Anyways, in my spare time, I do enjoy shooting, I've taken an inherent love to the Ruger No 1 platform, and have mentally spent the money on half a dozen, yet my safe remains bare. I also enjoy writing, and after an evening out, something just clicked right, and I've had a story idea, but I'm pretty particular on being accurate in my writing, so in my research, I was happy to find a forum that is open to asking and answering questions. I am happy to be a member here, and I look forward to the discussions to take place, and who knows, perhaps even a journey to Africa!
Welcome GoodNeighborSam! Hunting in Africa is more affordable than you think... we will gladly assist you in arranging your first dream African Safari

Welcome to AH!

Good luck with your literary work.

Welcome.

Welcome to the dark side. Great place to make your dreams a reality

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH Sam!

Welcome to the forum GoodNeighborSam!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard Good Neighbor Sam. What do you shoot? Rifles, pistols, shotguns? Do you hunt? If so what?

Welcome to AH GoodNeighborSam. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg