Greetings!

Milehighshooter

AH enthusiast
Joined
Apr 16, 2017
Messages
443
Reaction score
534
Location
Denver, CO
Media
87
Just wanted to give a quick hello.

I've ended up on this board hundreds of times searching the internet about gun topics, so I figured I might as well finally join!

Haven't hunted Africa yet, but I'm working on it. Currently i hunt here in my home state of Colorado for anything i can get a tag for. Mule deer early rifle at timberline is my absolute favorite.

Currently I'm in the process of putting together all the pieces for several rifle projects I've bern dreaming of for years. One more action to go and I'll have my African trio, my American trio, my ultralight pair, and a few target guns.

Cheers!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
It is inevitable to end up on AH.

Welcome to the posting side.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH. You will spend many happy hours here.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Milehighshooter! Glad you decided to join the conversation... This is a great place to work on your Africa project! :)
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to AH !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,249
Messages
1,569,739
Members
168,759
Latest member
SarahGcd1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top