Greetings from Texas

RLMetz

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, NRA
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, USA
Rick from Houston Texas and it is a pleasure to meet you all. I have been looking thru the forums the past few weeks and have really enjoyed the hunt reports, humor pages and Safari offers. I have hunted mostly Texas Hill Country/South Texas but also Colorado Mule Deer, Montana Elk and others. I've also done some spearfishing but this is the wrong site for that. :) I recently returned from my second safari to Africa - Elephant Hunt in Botswana. We really had a great time and I caught the elephant and big bore fever. I shoot lefty and I'm in search of a 416 Rigby or 458 Lott left handed. All leads are appreciated! This is a great site and I appreciate all the incredible knowledge and experience provided!

Welcome Rick! and Congratulations on your Botswana hunt. Lots of Texans on here.
Good luck on the left handed 416 Rigby. I'm not positive, but I think John Rigby & Co. offers its Big Game rifle in left hand, but it's a special order and not cheap. I have the right hand Big Game 416 Rigby and just returned from a buffalo and plains game hunt in Limpopo province SA, on the border with Botswana.

Welcome from fellow Texan. I’m just south of you a ways in El Campo. Will keep look out for you on a Lefty

Rick, welcome to the AH forum! Since you enjoy reading the reports, how about writing us one on your Botswana elephant hunt? I for one would enjoy it for sure!

Rick
Welcome to you by another hunter in Houston. If you are interested I have on this classified site a Heym LH 500 NE Double Rifle for sale in Excellent condition. Take a look and interested give me a shout..

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH Rick! Looking forward to having you on the site.

Hello RLMetz,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Sometimes large caliber left handed rifles show up for sale in this forum’s for sale section.
Also, they are sometimes offered for sale, new and / or used at:
www.gunsinternational.com

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome Rick! I'm sure you will find the rifle you are looking for.

Hi Rick, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard!

:S Welcome:to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome and what was your first African hunt?

Giday Rick and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH, cost of admission is a hunt report....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois