Greetings from Spain

Buffmen

AH member
Joined
Aug 20, 2023
Messages
18
Reaction score
42
Hi, I am Buffmen and after reading you for so long, I have decided to register to ask the questions myself / try to help people with my knowledge. (Forgive me for my English)

Greetings to everyone in the group and thanks for accepting me.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome aboard Buffmen. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what kind and caliber rifles do you own, what species have you hunted previously, do you have any plans for hunting Africa?

We have a number of members that live in Spain. Where are you located?
DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR ENGLISH!! Besides that, If you have any difficulty expressing your thoughts in English, write them in Spanish and someone will translate. This site is for Hunters and Shooters not Grammer Geeks.
 
Welcome to you! I'm looking forward to hearing more about you, and your hunting!
 
Welcome to AH. Bienvenido a "caza de África"
 
Hola Buffmen,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Your English is excellent.

When you have time, take a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH! I promise your English is much better than my Espanol.
 
Welcome.
Don't worry about your English.
At the very least you are speaking more than one language which is excellent.
 
Hi, I am Buffmen and after reading you for so long, I have decided to register to ask the questions myself / try to help people with my knowledge. (Forgive me for my English)

Greetings to everyone in the group and thanks for accepting me.
Welcome to AH
 
:S Welcome: to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Buffmen!
 
Good day! Welcome!!
 
Good morning everyone and thank you for such an incredible welcome!

I have hunted deer, mouflon, fallow deer, roe deer and wild boar in terms of big game. Lately a lot of feather and rabbit hunting.

And I shoot at targets since I recently got my F license (The F license is a license that allows you to buy a single handgun for a contest shooting at 25 meters with one hand) and I am now practicing a lot since I liked the world I also practice clay pigeon shooting from time to time.

Unfortunately, Spain and Europe are not so flexible, removing Switzerland in everything that has to do with weapons.

In South Africa I have hunted antelope and I hope to start hunting buffalo and other dangerous game soon.

For some time I've been thinking about daring and going for dangerous game, so I want to learn from all the great hunters in this forum to use it in my first hunt for dangerous game.

Greetings to all!
 
Bienvenido desde el Eje Cafetero de Colombia. Felicidades por el exito de tus chicas en La Copa Mundial.
Alegre de ver qué hay hispanohablantes en este foro de sabiduría. Las chicas de la Selección de Fútbol Español se lo han merecido, han sido unas guerreras y han teniendo un gran mundial en todos los aspectos.
Por supuesto, Colombia es el productor del mejor café del mundo!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome, I am interested in hunting Spain and have been taking the duo lingo course for Spanish sine COVID put us on lock down and work from home....

I do not understand what you're trying to communicate here: "Unfortunately, Spain and Europe are not so flexible, removing Switzerland in everything that has to do with weapons". can you explain?

Gracias...

y bienvenido
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,337
Messages
1,573,264
Members
169,730
Latest member
loylisadre1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top