Greetings from So Cal

Outhuntin’

AH member
Reaction score
Hello all, new member coming out of the state of California. Being somewhat new to hunting I joined to learn more about the African hunting experience and learn more about Blaser rifles as I hear it what some hunters use out in Africa. Happy to be here and learn.

Welcome aboard!

Giday outhunting and welcome to hunting in general and the a H forums in particular.

Welcome to AH outhuntin, Blaser is not the only choice, but let us know what you plan to hunt and the AH team would love to assist.

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH Outhuntin’! Glad you found us.

Welcome from Utah. Learning and planning is a big part of the fun!

Welcome aboard! Where in socal? This is the best site for everything you are looking for.

Greetings Outhuntin’,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Some guys around here will undoubtedly be happy to help you with any Blazer rifle questions that you might have.
Since I prefer the Model ‘98 Mauser as well as some of its similar descendants, I personally know very little about Blazer products.
Some other guys around here though, are fond of Blazer rifles so, don’t hesitate to ask about whatever you want to know on the Blazer topic.

Meanwhile, when you have a spare moment, take a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

Hello, thank you for joining us here on AH!!

Welcome! Blaser talk abounds on here! Have fun

Hello all, new member coming out of the state of California. Being somewhat new to hunting I joined to learn more about the African hunting experience and learn more about Blaser rifles as I hear it what some hunters use out in Africa. Happy to be here and learn.
Welcome to AH from rural Idaho...and welcome to hunting in general since you are somewhat new to it. You will find lots of information here, that is for sure. All the best. Sue Tidwell

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carlo74371

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.