Greetings from So Cal

Outhuntin’

AH member
Reaction score
Hello all, new member coming out of the state of California. Being somewhat new to hunting I joined to learn more about the African hunting experience and learn more about Blaser rifles as I hear it what some hunters use out in Africa. Happy to be here and learn.

Welcome aboard!

Giday outhunting and welcome to hunting in general and the a H forums in particular.

Welcome to AH outhuntin, Blaser is not the only choice, but let us know what you plan to hunt and the AH team would love to assist.

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH Outhuntin’! Glad you found us.

Welcome from Utah. Learning and planning is a big part of the fun!

Welcome aboard! Where in socal? This is the best site for everything you are looking for.

Greetings Outhuntin’,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Some guys around here will undoubtedly be happy to help you with any Blazer rifle questions that you might have.
Since I prefer the Model ‘98 Mauser as well as some of its similar descendants, I personally know very little about Blazer products.
Some other guys around here though, are fond of Blazer rifles so, don’t hesitate to ask about whatever you want to know on the Blazer topic.

Meanwhile, when you have a spare moment, take a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

Hello, thank you for joining us here on AH!!

Welcome! Blaser talk abounds on here! Have fun

Hello all, new member coming out of the state of California. Being somewhat new to hunting I joined to learn more about the African hunting experience and learn more about Blaser rifles as I hear it what some hunters use out in Africa. Happy to be here and learn.
Welcome to AH from rural Idaho...and welcome to hunting in general since you are somewhat new to it. You will find lots of information here, that is for sure. All the best. Sue Tidwell

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marplot

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois