Greetings from seattle

Ridgerunner

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
This looks like a great place with lots of great members and information to be shared. Found this site as I'm starting to research my dream Africa hunt. Having spent a couple weeks in Zambia I understand the pull that Africa has on the heart once you've been. I can tell for those who have hunted Africa there is a bond, not unlike the one that all sheep hunters share. I'm looking forward to spending more time on here and a very impressed with the quick and excellent responses I've got to my first post.

welcome to the AH! I live in South Everett (about 30 min north of Seattle), feel free to contact me with any questions.

-matt

Welcome to the AH Ridgerunner! Glad to have you on the posting side and ynjoy exploring the site.

Welcome!

Welcome Ridgerunner! Another local born and bred in Seattle here. Lived in Skagit Co for the last 27 years.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! Had a case that took me to Seattle and fell in love with the place (my passions are guided by my appetite lol.) Enjoy the planning and let us know when you buy that 375 - it's just a matter of time....

Welcome! Look forward to hearing about your planning and then the actual trip with the family. It will be a memorable trip for all.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelinaVa

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you