Greetings from Nebraska

Welcome to AH NE 7x57! Great intro, you got to make it to Africa.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Hello NE 7x57,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

NE 7x57, welcome to the AH forum! I have pheasant hunted in the area you live. An excellent area IME!
How is the turkey population there?
Enjoy the site! Lots of excellent info here. I‘d really enjoy seeing some of your outdoors/hunting photos if you wouldn’t mind sharing
Thank you sir. Not sure about the overall population but I was just in my backyard and you could hear them gobbling somewhere near so they're around. I'll try to post some photos. See if I can figure out where they fit the best.

Welcome to AH from your neighbor in South Dakota.
Hey neighbor. The pheasant capital of the US. Haven't made it up there either. I'm gonna mess around and run out of time here. :)

Welcome to the dark side.

Welcome to AH, beautiful county in Nebraska!

Welcome to the family!

Welcome and look forward to your participation!

Welcome aboard NE 7 X 57. You may be surprised to find out that there are a lot of "seasoned' hunters on AH. I was 73 when I went to Africa the first time. Your 7 X 57 rifles are perfectly suited for PG.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v9bettel

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois