Greetings from Namibia

ZANA BOTES SAFARI

Sponsor
Since 2020
AH veteran
Reviews
2
Joined
Feb 7, 2020
Messages
233
Reaction score
739
Location
Namibia
Website
www.zanabotessafari.com
Deals & offers
19
Media
489
Member of
NAPHA, SCI, DSC
Hi Guys

Im new to AH. I have read some of the threads and find it interesting being based in Namibia. Looking forward to sharing experiences and hearing more from all the hunters.

Thanks you
 
Zana Botes
I hunted Namibia Sept to Oct last year with my family. We had a great time mate. Even tho the country was in drought at the time it was still a beautiful place. Great friendly people fantastic hunting. As a family we would highly recommend everyone visiting Namibia must see Etosha national park. A wonderful experience.
You have a great country mate. Cheers
Bob Nelson (Australia)
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome aboard Zana, I always enjoy seeing things from a Professional's point of view. Hope you start posting soon.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Thanks guys. Certain areas of Namibia have had some good rainfall. Which was needed badly. We are extremely happy about that.
But other areas are still drought stricken. Hopefully over the next 2 months all the areas can have good rainfall.
 
Welcome to AH! Hope you get the rain where it's needed.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH, I hope to Safari in your country in the near future
 
Welcome to AH.

I look forward to your input. If you need any help, just ask.

Send Jerome a PM, perhaps you can meet during SCI.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Zana Botes!
 
Zana, welcome to the AH forum! I will be heading to Namibia along with my granddaughter this year. We are looking forward to it!
 
Zana, welcome to the AH forum! I will be heading to Namibia along with my granddaughter this year. We are looking forward to it!
Just posted some pictures of some of the rains that have fallen in Namibia. You are in for a real treat. Im sure you will love it
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,346
Messages
1,573,635
Members
169,775
Latest member
DeloresIgo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top