Reaction score
Website
www.zanabotessafari.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
NAPHA, SCI, DSC
Hi Guys

Im new to AH. I have read some of the threads and find it interesting being based in Namibia. Looking forward to sharing experiences and hearing more from all the hunters.

Thanks you

Zana Botes
I hunted Namibia Sept to Oct last year with my family. We had a great time mate. Even tho the country was in drought at the time it was still a beautiful place. Great friendly people fantastic hunting. As a family we would highly recommend everyone visiting Namibia must see Etosha national park. A wonderful experience.
You have a great country mate. Cheers
Bob Nelson (Australia)

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard Zana, I always enjoy seeing things from a Professional's point of view. Hope you start posting soon.

Welcome to AH

Thanks guys. Certain areas of Namibia have had some good rainfall. Which was needed badly. We are extremely happy about that.
But other areas are still drought stricken. Hopefully over the next 2 months all the areas can have good rainfall.

Welcome to AH! Hope you get the rain where it's needed.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH, I hope to Safari in your country in the near future

Welcome to AH.

I look forward to your input. If you need any help, just ask.

Send Jerome a PM, perhaps you can meet during SCI.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Zana Botes!

Zana, welcome to the AH forum! I will be heading to Namibia along with my granddaughter this year. We are looking forward to it!

Zana, welcome to the AH forum! I will be heading to Namibia along with my granddaughter this year. We are looking forward to it!
Just posted some pictures of some of the rains that have fallen in Namibia. You are in for a real treat. Im sure you will love it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SheritaFow

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you